CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where is Joni?

When the girls feel a slight vibration, as the garage door begins to open, they run for cover. They hide in fear of... The Giant. They have found some really good hiding places and can stay amazingly quiet for a long time! However, most of their hiding places include putting their hands over their eyes or hiding under the table. But this one Joni found is my favorite of all.

She was going to the bathroom when she felt the vibration. I was wondering what she was going to do...try to make a run for it half finished with her business...? After I realized she was not coming out I was surprised. I could not believe she was not going to hide! But as you can see she found a spot while continuing with her “project.” Luckily, I had just emptied the garbage...ya disgusting anyways though!





11 comments:

Laurel said...

I LOVE that! She's clever and efficient :). Can't wait to see more pictures from your trip and see you when you get back to lovely Michigan!

Chellie said...

Hilarious. I bet the GIANT would never find her there.

Kirstynn Evans said...

I hate when the giant comes home in the middle of doing my business! I will have to try that one next time. Joni is so freaking cute!

robin said...

that is really funny! and great camouflage I could hardly see her.

Clanturner said...

That is so funny. I got a good lsugh!

MiandMiksmom said...

Oh my goodness...that is seriously hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smith Family said...

haha...i'm still laughing! that is so hilarious...and it just wouldn't make the point without that fabulous picture! hope you guys are having fun in your tropical heaven (if you have even left yet)...

Nan said...

That is so darn cute! I love that you actually took a picture!

M said...

That's so cute. So I'm really jealous that you are going to Playa Del Carmen in less than a day. We went there a couple of years ago and had the time of our lives. Have a great vacation.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jaisey said...

I can't stop laughing! I miss joni!