CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jenni Jackson Clothing is OFFICAL

Okay so seriously here it is….

http://www.jennijackson.com/

I can’t believe that I am actually a business owner! I come from a long line of entrepreneurs but I never thought I would have my own business. It has all happened so dang fast I am still just like…what in the heck is going on. Several things have been placed on hold in my life like, a perfectly clean house, every article of clothing ironed, and exercise. I have made over 50 dresses in the past two months and I love every minute. ! I have always been matchy matchy but my eye’s have been opened to a world where the crazier the betterJ
I love sewing and especially the designing. One of my favorite things is after I finish a new design I put it on one of the girls and seeing it in action. This is usually where I decided if I like it or not. My girls are the best! They have been poked with a few pins so every time they put on any clothes…pjs, underwear, etc they ask, “Mom, does this have pins?” It totally cracks me up. I have to make a sample dress of all the dresses I am going to sale so my girls each have so many dresses. They are also my best advertisement so they have to wear them any time we go anywhere. I had sold several just by having the girls wear them.
Log on check them out! I have a 30% off coupon so make sure you use it when you order. Contact me for your 30% off code. jenni@jennijackson.com

10 comments:

Chellie said...

Jenni, I am so excited for you... and it's been so fun chatting with you about all this over the last couple months! We are a lot a like when it comes to this-- as we've discussed. :) I've enjoyed all the pictures you've sent leading up to this exciting day!

I guess what I'm trying to say, it's been awesome to be a part of it and now I can't wait to order something for my little girl!

Curt, Emily, Andrew & Dallin said...

What in the world Jenni. I don't talk to you for a month and then I come upon this! This is very exciting and the dresses are so cute. Anyways, I am trying to get into this blog thing and so you'll have to check ours out. I will call you soon......I have been wanting to tell you about the big reunion!!

Heather said...

You are such a super freak! In a good way of course! I had no idea what you were up to! This is so exciting and we wish you well in this new endeavor!

Clanturner said...

You are so Talented! I love the dresses! My friends will all me ordering so email me some coupons. You are going to be way too busy. I love the dresses! I am so excited for you!

Sally said...

I had no idea you were so talented in this way! I have been going gaga looking at your dresses! I can't wait to see where this endeavor takes you.

Hey I also LOVE your scrapbook pages. Where do you get your supplies?

Tauna said...

Jenni that's awesome! good for you. just yesterday I was telling someone that I wished I was talented in the sewing area (cuz i'm not!)......but you sure are. good luck with it all. I love all the pictures of your kids- that one that won is beautiful. It deserved 1st. looks like your little family has had a fun summer. You guys are so fun!

Nan said...

Ok what the heck. You are so talented. I wish I had a little girl! It sure helps that you have two beautiful photogenic models right in your home! I'm so impressed w/ you!

Brooke said...

Jenni, I remember how talented you were in our clothing class up at Utah State! You had the gift clear back then! I am excited for you and all the success you have had in your life! You are an amazing person with many talents! The dresses are adorable and so new and fun! I will keep watching for your website to order something for my three girls! Take care! Brooke Wilson

caligirl said...

Look at you! I am so impressed. Guess who has three girls that always need cute clothes? Yep!! ME. I love the dresses...I use the same material on Macie's car seat. I need your address...email it when you get a chance. Congrats....it will be HUGE!

April Leydsman Mason said...

Jenni, those dresses are ADORABLE. I noticed both of your girls wearing them when I saw you at Suzanne's. You are amazing. I will for sure be ordering some for Kylee.

April