CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Modeling Shoot

Here are the pictures from the “Secret Workshop” photo shoot last June. It was way fun but kind of stressful, due to Joni mood that day. We got the CD back from most of the photographers and the picture of Joni explains the day she was having. On the other hand Aubry came alive. She was dancing, singing, and we got so many pictures of her. This one is my favorite of her.
This was the shoot that started Jenni Jackson Clothing. Thanks Jean for asking me to bring my girls to the shoot. I got more advertising that day than I could have drummed up in a year!




3 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

Beautiful photos, beautiful clothes, beautiful girls!!!!

Nan said...

I love your beautiful blog. You have real talent.

I was just re-reading your post from July about being an entrepreneur and never realized that you come from a line of entrepreneurs but heck you do! I'm so impressed with your determination and hope it is all going well.

Tauna said...

wow you sure have been busy! I bet it's hard to let things go, but as a mother we sometimes have to do that huh!! you are so talented. I'm so impressed. Your girls' pictures are adorable. the dresses are awesome too! I should maybe do a little shopping for Hannah!