CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Five things that make me HAPPY

I am happy when the Holy Ghost testifies gospel truths to me.
I am happy when I get to spend quality time with the girls and we participate in activities that make us laugh.
I am happy when I get to spend time with Ryan.
I am happy when my house is clean. It is very clear to my family that a clean house equals a happy Jenni.
I am happy when I have a list of things to do. I occasionally do something not on my list, but I still write it on my list just so I can cross it off.

6 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

Your list makes me happy!

What great things to be happy about...and I just learned that we are a lot alike!

robin said...

ok can I say, not being a list person, that I might start just writing things down on paper just so I can cross them off. like....
checked everyone's blogs,
caught up with friends on phone,
etc.
my day might seem a lot more productive.

Chellie said...

Great list of happy things! Those types of things would make me happy too!

Smith Family said...

hey jenni...funny...my list would sound an awful lot like yours. even funnier, i am such a "list" person, which you seem to be too! i giggled about the clean house means a clean jenni...i hear you an that one girl! you guys owe us rockband night...ok, you don't owe us, but let's do it!!!

The Roe Family said...

great list! mine usually are change diapers, do laundry, change diapers again. i'm gonna start making a happy list.

Laurel said...

Jenni I love all the amazing scrapbooks of the girls! Your blog is so fun.