CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Roger That!



"Roger That" is our families new favorite evening activity. Ryan got "Rock Band" for Christmas and we get in Rock Band kicks, where we will have a concert every night for a week. Tonight we had our friends, Jean and Travis Smith, over for a little concert tour and it was so fun! We played for about two hours with them and then after then left Ryan wanted to take our band "Roger That" to one more quick concert (which is two song so only takes like 8 minute.) So two hours later we are finally heading off to bed. This is very unlike us to stay up past 9:30 let alone 11:00! We rotate between the drums, guitar and vocals. It is addicting and so much fun. Joni and Aubry love it too. They are our back up dancers and they really get the crowd into it! Sorry about the quality of the pictures. They were taken with Ryan's phone..and he was rocking out! I hope he doesn't find out I put them on the blog...he will be REALLY embarrassed even though he looks so cute! Thanks Jean and Travis for rocking out with us and sparking the fire in our band again.

5 comments:

Chellie said...

Tell Ryan that this will solidify the whole moving to Phoenix deal... we play ROCKBAND for hours on end!!
I totally should post some pictures of Damien-- he'd probably be embarrassed too! But the guys looks so cute!

You can come over for our rockband parties-- I have a feeling we'd be really good :)

Jean Smith said...

wow...i guess all i have to do is tease you about never posting, and you will do multiple posts...what a fun surprise when i opened your blog this morning! rock back ROCKED...we need to do it again sometime!!! seriously...don't you think i would be a great professional drummer...i need to switch careers...i had some serious talent.

oh, and i love the pics of ryan...he must have been holding back when we were there...hee hee!

Roger That said...

You are a professional drummer Jean! These pictures were taken over a year ago when Ryan got Guitar Hero. I wanted to post some of the entire family rocking out but didn't think to take a picture until the gig was over. So fuzzy old ones will have to do.

Nan said...

Is it a workout too? I would have to consider it. Eric and I were jammin' to Total eclipse of the Heart yesterday and our kids were all horrified. This would really shock them!

robin said...

My boys have guitar hero. I've never tried it but they make me laugh. I catch them singing "I want to rock and roll all night, and party everyday" Their other favorite is "Hit me with your best shot" At first they were a little taken back when I could finish the songs for them. The 80's rule!