CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Thanks Laurel & Jean

I am so lucky to have two friends here in Michigan that are both amazing professional photographers; Laurel Hogge, who took the above picture of Aubry, and Jean Smith. Today my kids spent the day like super models! Jean and Laurel wanted to use them for each of businesses so I wanted them to look prefect. Jean is doing a special for a kids session and Laurels sister-in-law has a Internet hair bow business and they wanted some new shots for her web page. I packed an entire suitcase with five outfits each so that Jean and Laurel could choose what would work best for what they are going to use the pictures for. They are still editing the pictures but Laurel sent me this one of Aubs and I can't wait to see the rest. I'm sure I'll be posting them.
Thanks so much Jean and Laurel we had SO MUCH FUN!
Here are their web pages
Laurel Hogge
http://www.laurelphotography.com/scoop/
Jean Smith
http://www.jeansmithphotography.com/

8 comments:

Chellie said...

Okay... now that is adorable!! They are the perfect super models!!

Thanks for emailing me the pictures! That was a nice surprise!!!

So anyway, as we talked about about-- you totally do need to move here. Can you imagine how much fun we'd have with our girls?! Scarlet as the same pettiskirt in pink and brown for her 1st birthday pictures :)

Jean Smith said...

we had so much fun yesterday with your girls. and honestly...you are a photographer's dream mother (huge suitcase of darling clothes) and your girls are a photographer's dream. can't wait to show you the pics!

caligirl said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting! I hope all is well in MI! We miss it...but not right now. Email when you get a chance tallipoulsen@gmail.com and check out our blog at poulsenkazoku@blogspot.com

Clanturner said...

Great photo. Can't wait to see the rest of them. I really can't wait to see those beauties in real life in a few days! YEAH!! WE are so excited.

MiandMiksmom said...

Beautiful photos, beautiful girls!

Nan said...

So cute! She looks like a little barbie doll. I want friends like that!

robin said...

Your girls are so darn cute! Love that picture.

Mandy and Kalen said...

Jen-

Hey! It's mandy...your cousin! I just wanted you to know that I put your family blog as a link from mine. You can check mine out at kalenandmandy.blogspot.com!

Your girls are SO cute! They are getting so big! I love the pic of Aubry in the tu-tu! SO CUTE! What is the web site for the hair bows? Let me know!