CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I can always use a reminder

We have had a rough couple days...fevers, vomit, diarrhea and two sad little girls. I thought I would remind myself why I love them enough that their vomit and poop no longer affects me.



5 Things I love about Aubry:
1. She is very determined and will not give up on anything very easily.
2. She does her own thing. She doesn't care what the other kids are doing because she already knows what she wants to do.
3. She loves to give kisses and will give them to anyone and everyone...even the drunk man on the plane.
4. She gets so excited when she sees any type of animal. She usually screams then makes the animals sound.
5. She is the best sleeper. She loves her crib and when it is 11:00 and 2:00 and 8:30 she all but says, it's time for my nap mom!

5 Things I love about Joni:
1. She is very sensitive to every ones feeling.
2. She love to be teased, tickled, and chased.
3. She is good even if she only gets 8 hours of sleep at night and no nap during the day.
4. She loves Aubry so much that she often wakes her up from her nap because she misses her.
5. She LOVES Utah. Even though we just got back she already wants to go to the airport to go see Jack and Madee. (Her Cousins)
They are best friend and mean fighters! I love them so much and hope they get better soon...mainly because I think I'm next!
All the above pictures are by my friend Laurel http://www.laurelphotography.com/scoop/

11 comments:

Laurel said...

Your layouts of the girls are SOOOOOO CUTE! And I love the reminder that no matter what, we love our kids through everything.

Chellie said...

Jenni I love the pictures collages! I really need a friend like that!! :) She is really talented.

Your girls are the cutest girls I've ever seen! :)

P.S. I hope you are feeling better! Thanks for your email!

Carrie said...

First, I'm glad you guys are back. Second, I hear ya! We've been sick for while now (it takes forever to get four kids and me through a sickness), but hopefully we are near the end. Hope you guys feel better soon.

MiandMiksmom said...

The pictures are gorgeous, and they sound so sweet. I hope you get better soon.

Mandy and Kalen said...

I love the pictures! Your girls are just too cute! Sorry they're sick.. that's no fun! Hope you don't get it!

Brittany said...

great pictures! i'm sorry you guys are sick.

Julie Barb said...

Sorry you've been bitten by the sick bug...that's no fun! You have a way of putting things in a positive light...what a great mom! I love your picture layouts...how do you do that...I need you to teach me? Maybe you could give me blogging picture lessons:) he he

Jean Smith said...

ok, so first...i love your collages you put together. second, seeing laurel's fabulous pictures on your blog means that you already have your pictures from her and that makes me feel TERRIBLY guilty that i haven't finished yours yet. and third, i'm so sorry to hear about the pukes and poops...hope they are feeling better!!!

Leslie said...

Hey Jenni it is Leslie and Myah! We were just checking in on you and wondering how your trip went. Did you sign up for preschool? Myah had her tonsils out on Monday and we have been down and out with her ever since. I emailed Tiffany and they are holding a spot for Myah. Would love to have the girls together!
Give me a call when you are better! Glad you are home safe and sound. That is such a bummer about the plane! Happy Easter!

Clanturner said...

I see modeling careers in the future. Watch out world here comes the Jackson girls down the runway - sporting beautiful hairbows and gymboree atire. They are soooooo cute. I misss them soooo much. I can't wait until we live closer.

D said...

Hi Jenni! It was good seeing you last week. Your girls are darling.